Deva Racing provides the opportunity for you to enjoy racehorse ownership at the highest level. We offer one twelth shares in our carefully selected racing partnership horses. Our syndicate horses are trained by two of the best young trainers in the UK.
For those who enjoy flat horse racing our syndicates are trained by Tom Dascombe at Michael Owen’s Manor House stables in Cheshire. Our National Hunt syndicates are trained by Grand National winning racehorse trainer, Donald McCain. News of our latest syndicates with Tom Dascombe/Donald McCain on our Horses page now.
We pride ourselves on our integrity and excellent owner communication and we endeavour to make everyone feel they are the sole owner of their racehorse. Our trainers actively encourage stable visits and we regularly organise social events for our syndicate owners.
For an opportunity to join one of our small, friendly professionally run horse racing partnerships and racehorse syndicates visit the Horses page of our website.
With Deva Racing, racehorse ownership has never been easier, imagine being able to say ‘I own a racehorse’. All our racing partnerships and syndicates are offered on a fixed cost basis allowing you to budget for your commitment.
As a racehorse owner you are able to enjoy the full benefits of thoroughbred race horse ownership.
The aims of Deva Racing
- To provide you with a cost effective opportunity to own a race horse at the highest level
- To offer owners an excellent level of service so they enjoy the whole experience of racehorse partnership
- To ensure every race horse reaches it full potential, whilst maintaining the highest standards of horse welfare
- To provide ethical racehorse ownership
- To make every owner feel they are the sole-owner of the racehorse